Sunday, January 27, 2013

About Me! (cliche title I know)

Hi Everyone!
My name is Celine, I'm 20 and a junior here at RIC double majoring in Psychology & Gender Studies (after taking Dr. Bogad & Chris's class last semester haha)  Their class was by far my favorite class of the semester and the place I always felt most comfortable at school so I thought what the hell I'll come back for more this semester (:

I'm a really ambitious person, I have big plans for myself.  I hope to someday work with teens with eating disorders--the issue of Eating Disorders is very important to me (if you're interested you can read my blog from last semester although I have no doubt it will come up again this semester)  WHICH REMINDS ME! here's a link to my blog from last semester in case anyone's interested:  

Celine's Blogging Experience Part 1

When I'm not in class I work....a lot.  I'm an assistant toddler teacher at an early learning center (I love my kids!) and I work at the ice rink in downtown Providence.  When I'm not in class or working, you can find me catching up on homework or sleeping (I'm almost always behind on one of the two.)  This is the first semester in three years that I have class everyday so I'm interested to see how this goes..
Other than working and school I do have a life! I like to read and watch movies and spend time with friends and family.

My class with Dr. Bogad & Chris last semester was amazing and I have no doubt this semester will be the same, not only did I learn so much and gain a new perspective but I also met some pretty awesome people that I still continue to talk and I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know all of you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment